Karting

Post topics about banquets, picnics, and other social events here.
gfield

Post by gfield »

These specific Karts are electric and speed limited to 40 mph with roll bar and seatbelts. They are very advanced with instant acceleration. I am going there this afternoon to meet with them and discuss details for the event Scheduled for Sunday November 14th. I will put in a new post after the meeting to give more details.

roger69

Post by roger69 »

Count me in for Nov 14th!

gfield

Post by gfield »

I have met with V-17. At this point we have two options. We can do "Arrive and Drive" $60 for 3 races each is 8-9 minutes or we can do a Formula One format with 1 big race and one qualifying session for $90. Formula one format gets the top three a medal and is 30 minutes of track time, plus a 9 minute qualifying session. Karts are staged for the race according to best qualifying time. Max capacity for Formula one is 32 persons. "Arrive and Drive" is max of 24 per group with no guarantees or preference. Unless we get 24 people or more I think "Arrive and Drive" is the way to go. How many came to last Karting event?

Count: Me, Bill and Lisa M, Mtrois, Roger, Blake, S38junkie,skrieman,minizguy,dhellman,pm335,realm3e30,twtjh,

Greg Field
1997 Boston Green M3 coupe