**Driving Impressions Winter Retreat Event - Dec 13

Post topics about banquets, picnics, and other social events here.
mmarv

Post by mmarv »

RAYADAM wrote:...they are good guys and will treat you right!
After they helped me try on 3-4 different model helmets and 2-3 different sizes each. I'd have to agree with that statement!

I'm hoping to make the trek out.

RAYADAM

Post by RAYADAM »

Just wanted to put out a nice word for Bob and Steve at Driving Impressions..It was a real nice gathering.. thanks for the good time guys!

Hey larry,are you enjoying all the goodies you won today???
Ray
2011 X5d
2018 Shelby GT350

larryengel328

Post by larryengel328 »

I'm keeping the gloves and the MPT Twelve sample kit for myself - and the rest will be door prizes at the banquet in February! I'd rather have won the lottery last night, but this wasn't bad! 8 of the 12 tickets I bought were winners! Somebody at the banquet will get a custom car cover, and there's a cool pair of sunglasses, as well.

I was hoping Bob was going to add the 308 or the Lancia to the prize list, but no such luck. Thanks to Team DI for a fun event - and the cool stuff.

TeamDI

Post by TeamDI »

It was a lot of fun. I did not get the turnout I was hoping for, probably was holiday shopping season effects and whatnot, but everyone that came are friends of ours and we had a blast.

We're looking forward to working with NJ BMWCCA in 2009 not only for advertising, but also for holding events at our facilities.

Larry, thank you very much for being generous and giving the gifts you won to the club, that's fantastic! We'll probably give a couple more things as well, we'll be in touch.

Again, thanks everyone for coming out, and hopefully at our next event I'll have my E46 on display...and maybe it'll even be running :)

Image[/img]

TeamDI

Post by TeamDI »

Pictures/article is up HERE