OCT 18 autocross at PNC

Have something to say about autocross? This is the place.
drautox

OCT 18 autocross at PNC

Post by drautox »

The last 2015 chapter autocross will be held at the PNC Bank Arts Center on Oct 18. This is one of our favorite venues, and you should have recovered from Ofest by then, so put this on your schedule NOW.

afadeev

Re: OCT 18 autocross at PNC

Post by afadeev »

drautox wrote:The last 2015 chapter autocross will be held at the PNC Bank Arts Center on Oct 18. This is one of our favorite venues, and you should have recovered from Ofest by then, so put this on your schedule NOW.
Nothing in September?

No warm-up for O'fest?

Changwah

Post by Changwah »

When will registration open for the October Autocross?

mcahn

Post by mcahn »

Hi Changwah,

We don't do advance registration for our autocrosses. (We do for the joint ones we run with MSNE, but not for the ones that are just the NJ BMW club, such as the one in October). Just print out the registration form and bring it with you on 10/18. Looking forward to seeing you there.

Matthew Cahn

drautox

Post by drautox »

Our Oct 18 autocross is just 3 weeks away!
Remember that we must avoid excessive noise at this site. If you have a loud exhaust, please tone it down! If there are cutouts, close them. Stock mufflers, or mufflers that are street legal are required. Loud cars interfere with our communications, and may generate noise complaints which may prevent us from using this great site in the future.
"Nuf said!
You can get a registration form from our documents section. Fill it out, bring it with you and/or fax it to me at 908-789-3157, or scan and email to drautox@comcast.net
Please determine, as best you can, what BMW class you are in.
X class, please find out you SCCA classification.

I would like to mail award certificates, so if you finished 1, 2 or 3 at our August events with MSNE at MetLife stadium, please email me your mailing addresses.

drautox

Post by drautox »

Please help us by downloading a registration form, filling it bout as best you can and bring it with you to the event.
You can email it to me at drautox@comcast.net, or fax 908-789-3157.
For non-BMWs, please fill in your SCCA classification.
We look forward to seeing you at our event on Oct 18 at the PNC Bank Arts Center north lot.
Registration should be from 8:30 to 9:00.

colin

Post by colin »

Results are up, and as expected I am not the fastest but I'm still the prettiest: :D

Great day for racing, if a little chilly! Special thanks to Mike, Ron, and Doc for helping out but never getting a chance to run. Also thanks to Jamie for rescuing the trailer and bringing coffee! I always find it most satisfying when each run is quicker than the last, and so it was today: my final run was my quickest - 74.000 and no cones!

A fine end to the season. See youse guise next year!!

papajetta

Post by papajetta »

Thanks to the staff for doing a great job, especially with the equipment malfunction in the middle of the day, they got it up and running and saved the day. The layout was one of the best I've run on. Fast and flowing with many different challenges. And special thanks to Andrew for bailing me out with a spare tire at the end of the day. I have a spareless tire e90 and had a blowout pulling out of the lot. Would have been a very long day at the end if it weren't for andrew. Thank you.

95gizmo

Post by 95gizmo »

Definitely thanks to the hard working committee members.
Here is a video of my fastest run.

https://youtu.be/o6wZDKCJykE
1999 M3 coupe [titanium/black]
1995 M3 coupe [helrot/black] #33
1995 325ti [alaska blue/gray]

andypot1985

Post by andypot1985 »

papajetta wrote:Thanks to the staff for doing a great job, especially with the equipment malfunction in the middle of the day, they got it up and running and saved the day. The layout was one of the best I've run on. Fast and flowing with many different challenges. And special thanks to Andrew for bailing me out with a spare tire at the end of the day. I have a spareless tire e90 and had a blowout pulling out of the lot. Would have been a very long day at the end if it weren't for andrew. Thank you.
Glad to help out! I couldn't leave a fellow autocrosser abandoned.