Photos from 5/16/04 Autocross

Have something to say about autocross? This is the place.
edw1

Photos from 5/16/04 Autocross

Post by edw1 »

First post. Woohoo!

Here ya go:
http://www.teamdfl.com/events/autox_5_16_04/

Post by Guest »

Bastard! You beat me to it!

Post by Guest »

but those are from MAY!!!!

-Mike

Post by Guest »

All my pictures have unaltered license plates. I don't want to be responsible for voiding anyone's warranty.

edw1

Post by edw1 »

Anonymous wrote:All my pictures have unaltered license plates. I don't want to be responsible for voiding anyone's warranty.
Hmmm... the board seems to have let me post without logging in.

Ed

ImageImage

gcon

Post by gcon »

Hey

Great photos...And congratulations on grabbing the first post. :D

As for posting w/o being logged in, that has since been fixed...

Greg

bbh03

Post by bbh03 »

Hi!

redmcoupe

Post by redmcoupe »

Excellent pics. Wish I was there :cry:

badbadm

Post by badbadm »

Anonymous wrote:All my pictures have unaltered license plates. I don't want to be responsible for voiding anyone's warranty.
Indeed, you never know when a factory guy might be lurking.

edw1

Post by edw1 »

badbadm wrote:

I'm touching up photos from now on to make plates unreadable.

viewtopic.php?t=8
ImageImage

Dershum

Post by Dershum »

edw1 wrote:
badbadm wrote:

I'm touching up photos from now on to make plates unreadable.

viewtopic.php?t=8

Especially for the EVO guys...Mitsu has been sending reps to various events to take pics so they can void the warranty's.

badbadm

Post by badbadm »

Dershum wrote:Especially for the EVO guys...Mitsu has been sending reps to various events to take pics so they can void the warranty's.
I read about that on a news site somewhere, but it sounds like an exagerration to me. Given what I know about Mitsu, I don't think they have the resources to "send" their reps to events. I do know that the one customer who blew his Evo engine was the wrong guy for them to void his warranty, because it seems he's the one who created the entire Internet panic about Mitsu.

Dershum

Post by Dershum »

badbadm wrote:
Dershum wrote:Especially for the EVO guys...Mitsu has been sending reps to various events to take pics so they can void the warranty's.
I read about that on a news site somewhere, but it sounds like an exagerration to me. Given what I know about Mitsu, I don't think they have the resources to "send" their reps to events. I do know that the one customer who blew his Evo engine was the wrong guy for them to void his warranty, because it seems he's the one who created the entire Internet panic about Mitsu.
I tend to believe it...there was an article in SCC a few issues back about it, and there was also a guy on the Eclipse boards I used to frequent that claimed to have had his warranty voided by participating in an AutoX event. He was saying that they had photographs of his car at the event that they showed him. Of course, this is "some guy" on the internet, so take that for what it is...but the SCC article tends to make me think there is some truth too the stories.