BMW Leather Cleaner

Anything that doesn't fit into the other categories.
DougDish

BMW Leather Cleaner

Post by DougDish »

BMW Leather Cleaner (83 19 2 339 687) very impressed.

Last week I dropped off my Suburban for service at, fellow club member, Chris Palumbo's shop. While the truck was undergoing some repairs my 128i stepped up as my daily driver. It doesn't get much use so for the most part it is very clean inside and out.

Everything went well, car started every time, heat worked on those cold mornings last week, auto sensing wipers kept things clear and the stereo is great. BMW makes fantastic stuff.

I think I was enjoying it all too much because when the truck came back to me the first thing I noticed was how dirty and worn the leather on the steering wheel was (keep in mind this is the ONLY leather in the Chevy). It definitely made the transition back to a non-BMW uncomfortable.

My solution was to clean the leather steering wheel but I didn't know if I had the correct cleaner. We all have buckets, piles, shelves or closets full of care car stuff so I rummaged through my collection and found some BMW Leather Lotion. Just a few minutes of applying with a paper towel and then wiping clean and I was done. To my surprise this one task made the truck feel brand new, the wheel is soft but still has grip, it even smells pleasant.

Don't wait any longer. If your leather needs cleaning or just looks a bit worn follow my lead and try their product. I was very impressed and you will be too.

Doug
2017 Silverado 1500
2017 GTC4Lusso
2011 458 Italia
2008 E82

RealM3E30

Re: BMW Leather Cleaner

Post by RealM3E30 »

I use Lexol conditioner and the cleaner. 8)

http://www.lexol.com
91 E30 M//3 GQ
88 E30 M//3 TR
07 E91 328XIT
12 E70 X5D
16 F31 MSport Wagon
71 2002 Vintage Race Car