E39 Complete auto -->6 speed swap for 540i

Engine, Transmission, Final Drive, and anything in between belongs here.
xphiledan

E39 Complete auto -->6 speed swap for 540i

Post by xphiledan »

listing for a friend, transmission bellhousing will bolt up to a M60/M62 BMW V8. Will be a sweet project for an E30 V8 swap project.

I've got an entire 6 speed swap out of a 540i that was totaled in a front end collision. Car had 140k miles on it when wrecked, I bought the car for the engine to put in another e39, selling the 6 speed and the rest of the driveline.

You will get everything that you need minus the slave cylinder and the clutch line that runs from the slave to the clutch master (was damaged during engine removal).

If you want anything else off the car let me know as the car will be junked within two weeks as we put the other car together.

This swap includes:

Getrag 6 speed Trans
Trans crossmember
Manual Driveshaft
2.81 lsd
Complete brake booster setup with reservoir
Pedal set
Full 6 speed wiring harness off engine
Shift carrier
Shift lever
Shift boot
Shift knob (worn out, would replace, but its there until you get a new one)
Rubber boot for shift lever
Foam sound deadening around shift lever
ECU for manual trans 540i
Pressure plate
OEM clutch (has some life)
Under dash plastic panel above pedals (cracked, but you can't see it once installed)

I can strap this to a pallet and ship to anywhere in the CONUS, however, a local pickup is always welcome. I'm located in central (Hightstown) NJ, the swap is located in northern (West Orange) NJ. I have a pick up and could deliver for a fee up to 5 hours from here in any direction (gas plus a little for my time, can be negotiated).

Shipping will be through DHL as it is the cheapest. All shipping costs will be the responsibility of the buyer. I accept paypal and cash as payment, nothing else. If you have any questions please feel free to PM me.

Price: $2k but I'm willing to negotiate so feel free to PM me with offers.

Pictures (note, the wiring harness is not present in the pics as its still on the engine, but will be included)