lots o' M20 parts

Engine, Transmission, Final Drive, and anything in between belongs here.
rpob5t

lots o' M20 parts

Post by rpob5t »

Since my M20 recently let go (valve broke, shattered piston, took out block, long story short not pretty...) I'm looking to swap in a M5x in my E30, so I've got a bunch of parts that I recently purchased and installed that need to now go (a lot of these parts literally have less than 2k on them), the list includes:

----speed parts----

-schrick 284/272 cam (split pattern cam, installed in june) $375

-VAC sport valve springs $250 (went in with cam)

-IE HD cast rockers (w/ new eccentrics and hardware, went in with cam and springs) $200 **SOLD**

or buy the valve train as a package for $750 plus shipping

IE adj cam gear $60 **SOLD**

IE shorty headers w/ down tubes (I have the down tubes fabbed into a y-pipe for single 2.5" exhaust) $175

Miller Gen III MAF kit (just has 19# injector chip, you get the 173 DME with it) $200

19# ford racing injectors (you get the whole set of 8, so you'll have 2 spares) $150

I'll package the injectors and MAF kit for $300

8mm plug wire set (replaced in june) $100 **SOLD**

cap and rotor (replaced with wires) $50 **SOLD**

take the set for $125 (I'll throw in a set of new bosch WR8LC plugs I have lying around if you want to set) **SOLD**

----odds and ends----

stock Bosch injectors (rebuilt and flow matched by marren performance last year) $75

re-maned M20 AFM $60

87 down radiator (about 18 mos old, took a decent sized rock last year but still is in sound mechanical shape) $50

fan clutch (again about a year old) $35

I also have a bunch of other odds and ends that were recently replaced (throttle switch, idle motor, engine speed sensor,) as well as some hard parts that are still in good shape (intake manifold, TB, valve cover, thermostat housing, etc), make me a reasonable offer on these and they're yours.

pics for most of the stuff can be found here:

http://www.flickr.com/photos/28157441@N ... 509389112/

all prices are plus shipping, unless you want to pick up (parts are at my parents in sussex, NJ might take me a day or two to ship them or pick up if you want to meet somewhere to do an exchange)

feel free to PM with any questions.

Thanks,

Greg
Last edited by rpob5t on Mon Oct 05, 2009 7:11 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Greg
04 mini cooper S -daily driver / 87 325is weekend track toy

m20power

Post by m20power »

email sent
'11 335i Convertible - Street
'02 325Ci - Street
'97 M3 Coupe - Street
'17 340i - Wife's ride
No automatics!