Misc parts for E21 and E30

Just strip out a track car? Looking to restore an old bimmer? Check out these listings.
LilVic20

Misc parts for E21 and E30

Post by LilVic20 »

Hello, all. Hope you survived the long winter and are looking forward to the upcoming driving season.

I just wanted to throw out a reminder that I've got tons of parts for the E21 and E30 cars, which I've gathered since the early 90s. I'm running short on space, and I'd really like to unload some things... (I have to face it that I 'll probably never own a E21 323is).

Most of what I have remaining are interior parts and some vehicle trim, plus there are some drivetrain and brake/suspension parts as well. Please let me know if there is anything you might need for your car(s), and I will take a look for you. I am open to considering any reasonable offers.
It would be a real shame if these things had to end up in a dumpster, so I'm hoping that I might be able to help out someone in our chapter.

There are 2 old Recaro seats as well (like a dark beige in colour)... They could use a cleaning, but the fabric and the padding are in really good shape.

Take care, and I look forward to seeing you at the track.

Vic Jr.
vlucariello@celgene.com

JRLNJ

Re: Misc parts for E21 and E30

Post by JRLNJ »

Hi Vic,
If you have any bumper trim, the horizontal piece above the front bumper (mine is a 1990), I'd like it, if it's not cracked.

I'm interested in the seats too: if the hinges and backrest adjustments work. do you have seat tracks? How much do you want for them?

Thanks,
Ray Lynch
201 768 9530

or jrlnj@ optonline.net