wtt: e21 recaros for e30 black leather sport seats

Just strip out a track car? Looking to restore an old bimmer? Check out these listings.
leegf

wtt: e21 recaros for e30 black leather sport seats

Post by leegf »

sold.
Last edited by leegf on Tue Dec 27, 2011 9:44 pm, edited 1 time in total.
E46t

LilVic20

Post by LilVic20 »

I have an 85 325e (thanks, Barry!) and I installed a black interior that I had purchased for the car. I actually found an older version of the E30 sport front seats in vinyl, and they are in surprisingly good condition. In order to find the leather sport seats, maybe you can look at some local junkyards or find someone who converted their E30 M3 into a track car. Cosse Brothers just West of Clinton is a junkyard I used to go to a lot, and you might find a decent E30 there.
P.S. - My first car was a 1982 320is and I absolutely loved those seats (plus you should have seen my dad's IS back in the day!). The Recaros from the late-70's with the Roundel on the side were particularly nice.

leegf

Post by leegf »

^^^ thank you. i don't have much opportunity to go digging in boneyards (much as i'd like to), but i'll keep it in mind.

bump for additional exposure/interest -- would love nothing more than to find a good match for these terrific seats.
E46t

cholewski

Post by cholewski »

I see that it's been over a year, but are you still looking to get rid of the recaros? If so, if be willing to buy them from you, let me know

Chris Holewski

leegf

Post by leegf »

They are long gone, sorry. Those were great seats..
E46t