My JMK BMW Bodyshop Fiasco

Just strip out a track car? Looking to restore an old bimmer? Check out these listings.
kishg

Post by kishg »

me 3.

SmokeyDP

Post by SmokeyDP »

Update:

Ken Park and I played phone tag for about 3-4 weeks over the holidays between my shortened office hours and the fact that I was sick and they were busy. He said they are going to do what they can to fix the situation and want me to bring the car back and will give me a free loaner. It's going to have to wait till the car is back on the road when it warms up in a month or two so he is expecting to hear from my then. Besides fixing the overspray they will probably reimburse me for the wheel studs and take a look at the wheels.

He said it took when a while to pay me initially because NJM insurance was taking a while to pay them. Regardless I explained how it didn't excuse the fact that I hadn't heard from them at all during my 2-3 months of leaving messages and emails.
2001 Phoenix Yellow M3:
Schrick cams-Custom Tune-Supersprint full exhaust - Brembo 14" BBK brake kit - TC Kline Double Adjustable coilovers - Vorshlag caster/camber plates - CSL front bumper

kishg

Post by kishg »

glad to know they are doing the right thing.