Club Racing school registration open

Use this forum to talk about club racing.
jwhite

Club Racing school registration open

Post by jwhite »

All,

Registration is now open for the Club Racing school that will be held on July 24-25 along with our Driver School and Club Race. Yes, we will have three parallel events running that weekend. We will accommodate everyone by having a single Club Racing run group and by having an extra hour of track time each day.

Participants must first register at the Club Racing website then complete registration and submit payment here. Details are given on the event description page. No special equipment is required beyond the requirements for a typical Driver School.

This school is open to Advanced driver school students and Instructors. Acceptance is not guaranteed and all applications will be reviewed by the Event Chair (Scott Hughes) and the Registrar (Jeff White).

See you there,
Jeff

kishg

Post by kishg »

Highly recommended to all Advanced students/Instructors. Not only will you learn a lot, you will have fun guaranteed!

jnscaldwell

Post by jnscaldwell »

kishg wrote:Highly recommended to all Advanced students/Instructors. Not only will you learn a lot, you will have fun guaranteed!
+1 - Everyone in advanced should do this school, whether you want to race or not. The exercises are excellent, especially interesting for those of you who run with PCA or other clubs who allow passing in the corners :)
It will give you a major bump in on-track awareness and as Kish mentioned, its really a lot of fun!!! Just the simulated starts are worth the price of admission.
17 F15 X5 40e
17 F25 X3 28i MSport
11 E92 M3 ZCP
04 E46 325cic
93 E36 325is - JS #172
12 Ford F350 King Ranch dually

jnscaldwell

Post by jnscaldwell »

Looks like there are already some signed up...NICE!
17 F15 X5 40e
17 F25 X3 28i MSport
11 E92 M3 ZCP
04 E46 325cic
93 E36 325is - JS #172
12 Ford F350 King Ranch dually

rpob5t

Post by rpob5t »

I'm pushing like hell to get my car ready for this, I was hoping to have the engine together this weekend but it looks like the exhaust valves were cruded up more than we would have liked (excessive blow-by) so off with the head :? ...
Greg
04 mini cooper S -daily driver / 87 325is weekend track toy

kishg

Post by kishg »

you got 2 whole months greg.. no excuses :)

rpob5t

Post by rpob5t »

kishg wrote:you got 2 whole months greg.. no excuses :)
I hear ya :wink: , to be honest I would have felt a whole bunch better if I had the motor all together this weekend, but it just didn't end up that way hopefully I can wrap that up this coming weekend and then I can actually start putting the new lump in the car...
Greg
04 mini cooper S -daily driver / 87 325is weekend track toy

Emre

Post by Emre »

Hope I didn't miss the boat. The July call schedule for the hospital just came in and they gave me the weekend off. I went ahead and submitted my registration through the BMW CCA Club Race website just now. I guess I'll be waiting to hear from Jeff to see if there's room for me (fingers crossed).
Emre (OO=[][]=OO) 318is