Z4 at the Old Course Watkin's Glen

steveconnolly28

Z4 at the Old Course Watkin's Glen

Post by steveconnolly28 »

Just for fun, here's One Lap of the Old Course at Watkin's Glen from 2009 in my Z4.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vOa0hC17 ... re=channel

Before everyone goes bonkers, no that's not the sound of my Z4, (I wish) all I had was wind noise on the camera, so I substituted the sound of an AM DB9 in race trim just for fun. Enjoy. :D

P.S. I'm looking for a used hard top for my Z if anyone has one at a reasonable price.

- Steve

daytripper

Post by daytripper »

Nice video Steve! I always like to drive the old course when I go up there and I never miss the Vintage Fest in Sept. The foliage and everything is awesome. What an experience that must have been to drive that course at speed back in the day.

MTROIS

Post by MTROIS »

Nice video.... looks like you had a lot of fun!
2019 M2 Competition (Euro Delivery!)
2008 M3 Coupé
1995 M3 LTW
...all Manual Transmissions!!

daytripper

Post by daytripper »

Come to think of it, If you run into John Fitch up at Lime Rock you can ask him in person what it was like in the day. He's probably the only one left that could tell you. A great guy too.

Haueter66

Post by Haueter66 »

I drive the old course every time I got to Watkins Glen. Hard to believe they used to race on it when you go through some of the turns (like the downhill across the stone bridge), and the roads are in much better shape now than they were 60 years ago.