nj bmw cca

New Jersey BMW CCA

The New Jersey Chapter's Forum - Where Bimmerphiles come to talk.

It is currently Sat Aug 18, 2018 5:00 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours

PostPosted: Sun Apr 29, 2018 10:00 am 

In the market for a set of 17" 3-Series wheels. Would consider wheels with or without tires. Please let me know if you have anything along these lines that you'd like to unload. Thanks!

PostPosted: Thu May 10, 2018 5:13 pm 

Hi - I actually have a complete set of 17" wheels you might be interested in if you haven't found something yet. They're a set of Mille Miglia 5 spoke wheels, finished in silver. I had them on my e46 coupe, and could probably send a picture if you want to see fitment on the car. I can also send individual pictures if necessary as well. I sold the coupe 5 years ago, and kept the wheels hoping I'd pick up another e46 and just haven't, and probably won't be anytime soon. They fit e46 and e36 applications very well. However, they're +40 offset wheels, so they don't fit my e90 without spacers, and I'm just not interested in heading down that road. In terms of condition, they're straight and generally free of curb rash (that I can remember). I do recall at least one small, but minor scratch. I have tires installed, but they're junk and shouldn't be on the road. I've only kept them on for storage purposes so as to protect the edges. They've been stored in my garage for years. I'm not itching to sell, but would let go if I knew you'd get some use out of them. You can PM me, or send an email to e46 bimmer @ optonline dot net.

Thanks,
Scott

PostPosted: Fri May 11, 2018 9:39 am 

I have a set of Style 44's collecting dust. Where used as winter wheels for both my e46 330Ci and 135is. Have a nearly new set (1 winter) of Blizzak snow tires on them. mmarv74 gmail for further inquiries

PostPosted: Fri May 11, 2018 10:24 am 

Thank you for the offers. After thinking about this some more, I've decided what I'd really like are OEM Style 119 or 68 wheels, with good tires (preferably All Seasons, but would also consider Summers). For reference,

Style 119:

Style 68:

If there's interest, I have the following E90 Style 162 wheels to offer in a trade: