nj bmw cca

New Jersey BMW CCA

The New Jersey Chapter's Forum - Where Bimmerphiles come to talk.

It is currently Fri May 26, 2017 8:01 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours

PostPosted: Sun Apr 16, 2017 7:19 pm 

Hi guys, for sale is my 2001 330i sedan. I've owned the car as a daily driver for a little over 2 years, and bought it via E46fanatics forums. Approx. 102,500 miles, and it's being driven semi-daily. Bone stock. Titan Silver over black leather and walnut trim. Has Sport, Winter, and Luxury packages, with folding rear seats and Harman Kardon sound. Sale includes OEM rubber mats and OEM carpet mats. Had the Takata airbag recall done last month. Front control arms have been replaced with ZHP items within the past year. Transmission and differential serviced with Redline oil in November 2016. The clutch was replaced by the previous owner at around 82,000 miles. Quidzel aux input through OEM head unit. OEM mudflaps. The two items that may need attention : All door locks work from the key remote except the driver door unlock. All doors lock from the remote, and I simply insert the key into the door to unlock. 2nd, the headliner is sagging in the rear. It is attached at all edges, and is only peeling at the rear.

Extra: I have a Yakima Whispbar roof rack (aerodynamic blades) with all fitments for this car, which can be negotiated into the sale.

Post has been updated with more pictures after a wash and wax. I'd love to see the car go to a fellow CCA member, instead of craigslist.

$7000 obo.

2001 330i ZSP - For Sale