FS: 2014 335i M Sport

Selling a BMW? Looking for one? This is the place for you.
arobacker

FS: 2014 335i M Sport

Post by arobacker »

Tough decision, but have decided to put my beloved 335 up for sale. I've spent countless hours and money enhancing this car to be fantastic street car as well as an excellent weekend track car, without compromising any of the luxury or reliability that make this a practical car for every day. Just over 62k miles on the car; everything has been meticulously maintained, and feels practically new. Here's the ad write-up...

Exceptional M Sport 335i with many M Performance upgrades, including limited slip diff, MPPK, front splitter, rear diffuser, black kidney grills, M sport brakes, etc. Lovingly modified to create the perfect daily driver/weekend track car with Ohlins R&T coil overs, H&R sway bars and custom end links, M3 control arms and tension struts, BW rear subframe bushings, upgraded rear multilink arms and bushings and 2nd set of Apex 18x9 flow-forged wheels. Powertrain has been improved with aFe intake, upgraded charge pipe and down pipe, and cat-back electronically adjustable exhaust. The car is absolutely fantastic on track, but still comfortable and compliant as a daily driver. Equipped with Premium/Technology/Cold Weather/Dynamic Handling/Driver Assistance Packages - which include latest gen Nav, Bluetooth, back-up & top/side cameras, comfort access, heated front/rear leather sport seats and M Sport wheel, and sport 8AT w/ paddle shifters. Opti-Coat Pro and Xpel protection have kept paint shiny and like new. One owner; spotless Carfax. Asking $29,995.

Last edited by arobacker on Sun Nov 26, 2017 8:49 pm, edited 2 times in total.
- Aaron

NeilE30

Re: FS: 2014 335i M Sport

Post by NeilE30 »

Don't see a price.

Neil

arobacker

Re: FS: 2014 335i M Sport

Post by arobacker »

NeilE30 wrote:Don't see a price.

Neil
Sorry, updated with price.