BMW CCA Days @ Lime Rock Park July 19-20, 2019

Post topics about banquets, picnics, and other social events here.
pauln

BMW CCA Days @ Lime Rock Park July 19-20, 2019

Post by pauln »

Time to Celebrate! Exclusive Lime Rock Park Offer to BMW Car Club of America Members & Guests

This year, we are again celebrating BMW CCA Days at the region’s biggest sports car event, the Northeast Grand Prix featuring the IMSA WeatherTech SportsCar Championship and Michelin Pilot Challenge. Come join us to cheer on BMW Team RLL in the GT Le Mans class running the M8 GTE, Turner Motorsports in the GT Daytona class running the M6 and several other teams representing BMW in the Michelin Pilot Challenge classes!

Thanks to BMW North America and New Country BMW, here’s what is available only as a BMW CCA Member at a huge discount. (Only 400 tickets available.)

For more about the event, please visit http://limerock.com/bmwccaday

To purchase your “BMW CCA Days” special ticket package, call Lime Rock Park at (860) 435-5000, weekdays between 9:00 AM and 5:00 PM. Have your BMW CCA Membership Number ready when you call.

Paul

nj325ci

Re: BMW CCA Days @ Lime Rock Park July 19-20, 2019

Post by nj325ci »

I’m hoping to make a day trip for Saturday’s races. Assuming tickets are still available for the CCA package is there a schedule of the special paddock tours and other perks posted anywhere or provided on the day of? In past years I’ve missed some of the special activities.

Thanks, Bill

afadeev

Re: BMW CCA Days @ Lime Rock Park July 19-20, 2019

Post by afadeev »

nj325ci wrote:I’m hoping to make a day trip for Saturday’s races. Assuming tickets are still available for the CCA package is there a schedule of the special paddock tours and other perks posted anywhere or provided on the day of? In past years I’ve missed some of the special activities.

Thanks, Bill
They most probably are.

In the past, it cost less to take the entire family out for that event, then the cost of 1 ticket this year (net of CCA discounts).

a