O'fest photos, for the non-Facebook crowd

Post topics about banquets, picnics, and other social events here.
jont

O'fest photos, for the non-Facebook crowd

Post by jont »

It occurred to me that we're sharing all of our photos on Facebook, but there are more than a few members who do not have accounts there.

Facebook has the option of sharing photo albums with non-members, so, let's collect and share those links here.

To do that, click on your name at the top of any Facebook window, then choose the Photos button below your background image, then select Albums, click on the one you want to share, and on the top right of the page, you will see an Edit button, a Tag button, and a Gear icon. Click on the Gear icon, and it will have a 'Get Link' option. Choose that, and it will show a long Facebook URL. Copy that, and past it in a posting here. That link shares your Facebook Album with anyone outside of Facebook.

Here's mine:

https://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set ... d48eb336fd

Of course, if you have pictures from O'Fest you want to share and are not on Facebook, please link to them here, too.
-Jon Trudel, #163357

jwhite

Re: O'fest photos, for the non-Facebook crowd

Post by jwhite »

Jon,

Thanks for posting. I am among those who do not have a Facebook account and it's great to see parts of Ofest that I was not able to attend. The background views at the autocross were amazing and certainly unique for any Ofest.

I hope there were some photos from the track events because our usual photographers weren't there.

320iJT

Post by 320iJT »

I think we should have asked the Bride if she wanted a ride on the Autocross course
~ JT Burkard ~
Brick, NJ
1977 320i

colin

Post by colin »

dbcafy

Post by dbcafy »

Do we know if we can get the "official" pictures from BMWCCA. I saw 2 great pictures of my car in action (car 251) at Bader Field during the awards dinner on Friday. It would be great if can get those.

Well, actually, does anyone have pictures of my Grey E90 M3 sedan (car 251) in action?

THANKS in ADVANCE! 8)
2011 M3 sedan, ZCP, DCT, Dinan Exhaust, aFe Intake
2003 540i, M-Sports Pkg (retired)