Turkey Rally?

Post topics about banquets, picnics, and other social events here.
320iJT

Post by 320iJT »

I have to give a lot of respect and thanks to Ross and Karen for doing the rally. It was by far the most challenging rally we have done. That one turn doomed us. We made the right at the ball player. Followed all the way around the lake and wound back up at the steak house (one of the clues). At that point, we knew we were fubar'ed. When we turned around we went past the original road we were on and continued next to the lake. 5 minutes down the road we again realized we were going the wrong way. 1/2 hour wasted driving cluelessly. When we reached the park, we made the wrong turn again. Aggravation doesn't help for clear thinking. 20 minutes later we finally got out of the park. At this point our time was up and so was the boiling point. We just found our way to the restaurant After we got some food and well needed drink, it was all fine.

You can't expect to win everything but I expect to finish respectably. At least I got an ovation when we arrived.
~ JT Burkard ~
Brick, NJ
1977 320i

SmokeyDP

Post by SmokeyDP »

I guess it was you guys that we saw at the lake at the wrong end of the park? We were in the phoenix yellow m3.
2001 Phoenix Yellow M3:
Schrick cams-Custom Tune-Supersprint full exhaust - Brembo 14" BBK brake kit - TC Kline Double Adjustable coilovers - Vorshlag caster/camber plates - CSL front bumper

320iJT

Post by 320iJT »

No, we were incognito in Sandy's Acura... that was the first indication of things going wrong - Trust me, this is going to be an amusing article - I fired off a good page an a half last night while things were still fresh in my mind :lol:
~ JT Burkard ~
Brick, NJ
1977 320i

pauln

Post by pauln »

Sounds like I missed another great event. My son had his last soccer game that day. Oh well. I hope to see everyone at the next meeting.

Paul

320iJT

Post by 320iJT »

The rally article is done. Look for it in your mailboxes in a few weeks...

:evil:
~ JT Burkard ~
Brick, NJ
1977 320i

SmokeyDP

Post by SmokeyDP »

Will the results be posted? I am curious to see where every ranked against each other point-wise.
2001 Phoenix Yellow M3:
Schrick cams-Custom Tune-Supersprint full exhaust - Brembo 14" BBK brake kit - TC Kline Double Adjustable coilovers - Vorshlag caster/camber plates - CSL front bumper