indoor karting

Post topics about banquets, picnics, and other social events here.
kishg

Post by kishg »

turbodiesel wrote:Still on for this Sunday? Sent an email but did not get a reply..
yes, definitely. i thought i replied to all the emails but sorry if i did not. can you email me again with contact details to galapk@mac.com. I'll be sending a final confirm email tomorrow or wed so I can get the final headcount to lvgp.

-kish

kishg

Post by kishg »

i think i've included all of you that were interested in the email i sent. If I've missed anyone, please email me at galapk@mac.com by Friday morning.

staianoa

Thanks much to Kish!!

Post by staianoa »

Thanks much to Kish for pulling together this great event. From the speedy laps to the good food, everyone I talked to had a great time. We should definitely get together at LVGP on a regular basis. I think most people purchased memberships so maybe we can get out again in December (Monday night?). Anyway... thanks again to Kish for organizing such a great event!

PS... did anyone get pics? My camera battery was dead :cry:

MMallory

Thanks

Post by MMallory »

Kish,

Thanks for pulling together. It was a lot of fun. I tried to get pictures but every car was a blur. Next time I'll bring a better camera.

Mark

kishg

Post by kishg »

tks to everyone that came. i had a great time. we should definitely do it again.

jont

Post by jont »

Yes, Kudos to you, Kish. Thanks for organizing it.
-Jon Trudel, #163357

Grinch337

Post by Grinch337 »

I had a great time as well. The place was great, and we had a good group of guys. Thanks Kish for putting it together.

rpob5t

Post by rpob5t »

definately had a blast, great to meet a bunch of you all as meeting up with people I haven't seen since T-bolt.

If anyone's up for another date I'm definately down for it (also I've got a small group of people heading over for the monday night madness tenatively for dec 15, if anyone's interested let me know).
Greg
04 mini cooper S -daily driver / 87 325is weekend track toy