June 14th BMW NA Meeting Announcement

This is the place to talk about issues related to our club meetings.
pauln

June 14th BMW NA Meeting Announcement

Post by pauln »

Due to the limited seating for the BMW NA annual meeting, we are limiting this event to members and assoc. members only. Please bring your member id card with you. We will be checking at the front door. If you are not a member yet but wish to sign up, please visit

https://myaccount.bmwcca.org/PortalTool ... lCheck.cfm

It's only $48 a year. It's less than a tank of gas for most of our cars.

Paul Ngai - NJBMWCCA VP
member #157315

jimoreno

Post by jimoreno »

This works out great! I'll be in NJ from June 7th to the 22nd! I miss attending these events! The local chapter here in PR is relatively small and not many people show up to meetings/events. I'm looking forward to attend in the E28!

Kmitter

Post by Kmitter »

Hey Guys, My dad will be in town for the weekend and I was wondering if I could bring him to this. He is a car enthusiast just like me and would love to experience this. Are we allowed to bring a guest?

pauln

Post by pauln »

Kmitter wrote:Hey Guys, My dad will be in town for the weekend and I was wondering if I could bring him to this. He is a car enthusiast just like me and would love to experience this. Are we allowed to bring a guest?
Due to the popularity of this event, we are limiting to members and associate members only. You can sign him up as an assoc. member for $10/yr and he'll get all the member benefits! Great Father's Day present!

Kmitter

Post by Kmitter »

pauln wrote:
Kmitter wrote:Hey Guys, My dad will be in town for the weekend and I was wondering if I could bring him to this. He is a car enthusiast just like me and would love to experience this. Are we allowed to bring a guest?
Due to the popularity of this event, we are limiting to members and associate members only. You can sign him up as an assoc. member for $10/yr and he'll get all the member benefits! Great Father's Day present!
Ha good idea but he doesn't live with me. Thought it said they had to live with you or something. Nevertheless I'll try that

pauln

Post by pauln »

Kmitter wrote:
pauln wrote:
Ha good idea but he doesn't live with me. Thought it said they had to live with you or something. Nevertheless I'll try that
Regular membership is $48/yr. I'm sure he'll enjoy getting his own copy of our Roundel magazine. :)

jhm5

june 14 bmwna

Post by jhm5 »

please sign me and my son up

john hulbrock
mark hulbrock

thanks

jh

RealM3E30

Associate Sign Ups

Post by RealM3E30 »

There is a promo with National now, sign up an associate by May 24th by 5:00, get a $10 Bimmerworld Gift Card !!!
91 E30 M//3 GQ
88 E30 M//3 TR
07 E91 328XIT
12 E70 X5D
16 F31 MSport Wagon
71 2002 Vintage Race Car

unknXwn

Post by unknXwn »

I plan on attending, as I am our club's photographer, but have not yet received my membership card, after signing up at the May 19th autocross.

When can I expect the card to be in?

XFaktorphoto.smugmug.com
Passed on:
1990 535i white

TeemoPanda

Post by TeemoPanda »

Quick question,
What if you don't have your CCA ID with you?

burnurass

Post by burnurass »

TeemoPanda wrote:Quick question,
What if you don't have your CCA ID with you?
I think you can print it out on the BMWCCA website.

MTROIS

Post by MTROIS »

This was certainly a great event and not only did we get a chance to see the new X5.... But also the new 4-series (late 3-series Coupe)!!!!!

Can't thank the BMW NA guys for hosting us, including Matt Russell.

What great guys and great times!
2019 M2 Competition (Euro Delivery!)
2008 M3 Coupé
1995 M3 LTW
...all Manual Transmissions!!