Special June meeting at BMW NA Headquarters - Friday 6/18

This is the place to talk about issues related to our club meetings.
pauln

Post by pauln »

According to Larry Koch, there will be some "special cars" to review in this year's program and there will be a raffle drawing also!

Please tell your co-workers, friends and family to come and join us.

(Lot is open anytime after 5:30pm)

jont

Post by jont »

pauln wrote:According to Larry Koch, there will be some "special cars" to review in this year's program and there will be a raffle drawing also!
Will the "special cars" be part of the raffle?
-Jon Trudel, #163357

MTROIS

Post by MTROIS »

That was a great meeting!! Thanks to all who organized, and especially our host: BMW NA.

The product managers, chief technicians, etc... were so great and knowledgeable.
2019 M2 Competition (Euro Delivery!)
2008 M3 Coupé
1995 M3 LTW
...all Manual Transmissions!!

jcatral14

Post by jcatral14 »

MTROIS wrote:That was a great meeting!! Thanks to all who organized, and especially our host: BMW NA.

The product managers, chief technicians, etc... were so great and knowledgeable.
Totally agree!
Thanks to Larry, Martin, NJ chapter heads et al who put this together. I look forward to this night every year and certainly look forward to next years again :D
What is it with my wife? I've been at least three times and have never won anything. The first time she attends, she has a great prize :? :lol:
My only gripe is I never got one of the race car pieces. It was all gone by the time I got out :(
Oh well, still a great night all in all. Thanks again :D

Razzy23

Post by Razzy23 »

Fantastic evening guys!! It keeps getting better and better every year. Wish we had a little more of the raffles.
Cant wait til next year.
Tom R.

vgame64

Post by vgame64 »

Thanks a lot to everyone who put this together! :D

I found out about last year's event one day late (now I read the newsletters the day they arrive!); consequently I had been waiting one year for last nights meeting, and it was worth it!

The presenters were knowledgeable, the subject matter was of great interest to us Bimmerheads, we got access to a car revealed hours earlier, great food, QA with the decision makers at BMW NA (including David Letterman), a great raffle (Magnesium Volk/Rays Engineering wheels from the ALMS car!!!), great door prize (ALMS car pieces!), and much more.

Can't wait until next year, and I hope I get into the 30 person allocation for the Frozen Grey E92 M3 on Monday! (I still have the bad habit of calling it primer grey :P)

jcatral14

Post by jcatral14 »

Just wanted to share a "wallpaper" :wink:

jimoreno

Post by jimoreno »

I love that picture! Do you have it in color?

jcatral14

Post by jcatral14 »

jimoreno wrote:I love that picture! Do you have it in color?
Sorry no. The original is in bw. This was in the hallway at BMWNA :wink: