For Women only

This is the place to talk about issues related to our club meetings.
davidfinch1

For Women only

Post by davidfinch1 »

Yesterday I was returning from the Vet's office on RT 22 and noticed the young lady in front of me was driving on her rim in an E-36 328. She pulled over in a lot and I pulled in behind her. She didn't have AAA and her husband was working on LI. We changed her tire in a flash. She said wow I could do that! That prompted me to wonder if you ladies would be interested in a Tech scession for you. Changing tires, jack placement, checking oil, tire air pressure ect. We could hold it here at the farm on a Sat. or Sunday. If interested jump on line and post your interest.

brunhuber

Post by brunhuber »

I just asked my wife and she would like to attend such an event.

--Norbert

miniata

Re: For Women only

Post by miniata »

davidfinch1 wrote:Yesterday I was returning from the Vet's office on RT 22 and noticed the young lady in front of me was driving on her rim in an E-36 328. She pulled over in a lot and I pulled in behind her. She didn't have AAA and her husband was working on LI. We changed her tire in a flash. She said wow I could do that! That prompted me to wonder if you ladies would be interested in a Tech scession for you. Changing tires, jack placement, checking oil, tire air pressure ect. We could hold it here at the farm on a Sat. or Sunday. If interested jump on line and post your interest.
If you hold an advanced ladies event, I could use a brush up course in changing my rotors, flushing the brake fluid, and replacing my shocks.
:wink: :wink: :wink: :wink: :wink: :wink: :wink: :wink:

taxwoman

Post by taxwoman »

i'm definitely interested, last tire had to be changed, i had to call my daughter.
Christina
2013 535I
2014 535XD

miniata

Post by miniata »

taxwoman wrote:i'm definitely interested, last tire had to be changed, i had to call my daughter.
If I'm dressed in my business attire, I call AAA. If I'm pressed for time, I hike up my skirt and usually have the intention of doing it myself, but someone always seems to come to my assistance. :D :D :D

taxwoman

Post by taxwoman »

my daughter has helped other people on the road, why not her mom, 23 hours of labor, etc., you know the song.
of course. you hike up your skirt, that would work too.
Christina
2013 535I
2014 535XD

miniata

Post by miniata »

taxwoman wrote:my daughter has helped other people on the road, why not her mom, 23 hours of labor, etc., you know the song.
of course. you hike up your skirt, that would work too.
I would help out my mother too if she was in 23 hours of labor and any older person I saw stranded on the road. I only got once stranded on the road at an inopurtune time and didn't want to bother with AAA, and was dressed in my business attire (skirt) and had to pull up my skirt to squat,
when a guy stopped and asked if he could help. Am I nuts to say no, did
I want to ruin my business attire. Heck no, If someone offers, I'll take them up on there generosity. :D :D