Feb. 10, 2005 meeting - More info?

This is the place to talk about issues related to our club meetings.
Idz21

Feb. 10, 2005 meeting - More info?

Post by Idz21 »

Hey guys,

Just wondering if someone could provide me with more information on this meeting. Most importantly, where is it located?
IIIM3 ZCP - Interlagos Blue on Ecru - Options {SMG-NAV-HFS-XHL-PDC}

taxwoman

Post by taxwoman »

The meeting is at the german club in Clark (Deutscher Club). You can get directions here at the website. It's a great club, with many car enthusiasts. And they serve great german food, which is free.

Idz21

Post by Idz21 »

Awesome. Thanks for your help.

What time is the meeting? Also, how long do the meetings usually last, and what is talked about?

kbsilver

Meetings start at 8PM

Post by kbsilver »

Meetings start at 8PM, more or less. They usually kick off a little late in the upstairs meeting room. Depending on the weather people start showing up around 7:30, do some talking and looking at cars in the parking lot, or off to the bar at the DC club to get one before the meeting starts.

You can bring your drinks upstairs to the meeting room (but bring the glasses down when you leave). Depending on the speaker, meetings usually run 1.5 - 2 hours. At the beginning members attending for the first time will be introduced, the for sale items will be covered, driving events will be discussed, then to the speaker of the evening. Somewhere in there the german food shows up (I think it's pretty good except when there is a communication snafu about the meeting date and we end up with pizza). The side/uplanned conversations are just as interesting and informative and the planned ones.

Try to make it.

Idz21

Re: Meetings start at 8PM

Post by Idz21 »

kbsilver wrote:Meetings start at 8PM, more or less. They usually kick off a little late in the upstairs meeting room. Depending on the weather people start showing up around 7:30, do some talking and looking at cars in the parking lot, or off to the bar at the DC club to get one before the meeting starts.

You can bring your drinks upstairs to the meeting room (but bring the glasses down when you leave). Depending on the speaker, meetings usually run 1.5 - 2 hours. At the beginning members attending for the first time will be introduced, the for sale items will be covered, driving events will be discussed, then to the speaker of the evening. Somewhere in there the german food shows up (I think it's pretty good except when there is a communication snafu about the meeting date and we end up with pizza). The side/uplanned conversations are just as interesting and informative and the planned ones.

Try to make it.
Awesome. Thanks for the info sir! :D

andy01

southern nj

Post by andy01 »

is there any group around south nj does club meetings

taxwoman

Post by taxwoman »

Not that I know of, but we could start one.

andy01

Post by andy01 »

can anyone in south jersey organize a meetings.......

taxwoman

Post by taxwoman »

How south do you live?

andy01

Post by andy01 »

burlington county........

taxwoman

Post by taxwoman »

Burlington County is huge. It borders all the way down in Atlantic County. Where exactly in Burlington County?

andy01

Post by andy01 »

trenton,bordentown,mt holly........

taxwoman

Post by taxwoman »

that's right near me. I work in Trenton, and live in East Windsor.

andy01

Post by andy01 »

do you attend any meetings?

taxwoman

Post by taxwoman »

I attend most of them, it only takes me about 35 minutes or so to the Deutscher Club, depending on traffic. (of course that is if I'm driving, if my husband drives, it takes him an hour)