July 11 autocross

Have something to say about autocross? This is the place.
themadhatter

Post by themadhatter »

jont wrote:
themadhatter wrote:When (and where) can we expect to find today's results posted?
It usually takes a day or three for Elihu to find the time to download the results and do all the PAX conversions for the X class people.
Thanks for the quick reply.

drautox

Post by drautox »

The 7-12 results are up. Thanks to almost everyone in X for getting a SCCA classification on the form. Putting your car model would also help.

themadhatter

Post by themadhatter »

drautox wrote:The 7-12 results are up. Thanks to almost everyone in X for getting a SCCA classification on the form. Putting your car model would also help.
can you link me to where the results are posted? I don't see them anywhere on this site.

daytripper

Post by daytripper »

themadhatter wrote:
drautox wrote:The 7-12 results are up. Thanks to almost everyone in X for getting a SCCA classification on the form. Putting your car model would also help.
can you link me to where the results are posted? I don't see them anywhere on this site.
Event Results. In left column of home page near the bottom.

http://www.njbmwcca.org/services/files/ ... ?type_cd=R

themadhatter

Post by themadhatter »

daytripper wrote:
themadhatter wrote:
Event Results. In left column of home page near the bottom.

http://www.njbmwcca.org/services/files/ ... ?type_cd=R
got it, thank you so much.

dtothef

champ points

Post by dtothef »

There was a question as to weather the autocross on 7/11 was going to count toward the championship standings because we had to change the course in the middle of the day. Has there been any decision on that yet?

ivan

Re: champ points

Post by ivan »

dtothef wrote:There was a question as to weather the autocross on 7/11 was going to count toward the championship standings because we had to change the course in the middle of the day. Has there been any decision on that yet?
Change was made after first heat. So the folks running in 2nd and 4th heat were not affected.

The drivers in 1st and 3rd heats aren't as simple. But most of not all should have gotten a crack at the faster morning course and the slower afternoon course.

Did we have any drivers classified in 1st run group but running in 2nd grpup? How about vice versa? If yes, then we have a bigger problem.