SOLD FS: Leroy Engineering track trailer

Anything that doesn't fit into the other categories.
drwillb

SOLD FS: Leroy Engineering track trailer

Post by drwillb »

SOLD

I've been meaning to post this for some years now but there were always other things that needed to get done.

In 2018, I special ordered a tire trailer from LeroyEngineering.com. It's a 2018 Grid 325 modded by the builder to allow for storage of a 10' x 10' pop up tent behind the tires. This one was also built with space for 2 fuel jugs on the sides of the tool box. I never got around to building the thing because it was delivered in early 2019 and I had already decided that I would be getting out of the track game. Thus, the trailer is still packaged as it was shipped, never opened.

This was a freight delivery so shipping is not something I want to get involved with. You would have to come with a pickup truck or I/you/we could put it together in the garage and you can drive it away (please get a trailer plate, first).

Included is the trailer frame, toolbox, set of upgraded bolts from the manufacturer, upgraded 5 spoke alloy wheels x 3, color is red (if I remember correctly).

BTW, the tires ride on proper coilovers, that's what drew me to this in the first place.

Cost: $3500. For reference, a current model in comparable trim will cost $6000

I've attached a pdf of tech drawing, not sure if it will make it with this email
https://1drv.ms/b/s!AirKQv_sY1HjoS5eCli ... X?e=RM9xAk

Feel free to contact me directly with any questions,

Bill Molina
Last edited by drwillb on Fri Dec 15, 2023 4:52 pm, edited 1 time in total.