HANS Sport II, OMP Gloves, OMP Pro Racing Suit, Cool Shirt

Anything that doesn't fit into the other categories.
pstephanny29

HANS Sport II, OMP Gloves, OMP Pro Racing Suit, Cool Shirt

Post by pstephanny29 »

FOR SALE_GREAT RACING PACKAGE DEAL $1,250
HANS Sport II, OMP Nomex Gloves, OMP Re-ACT Pro Racing Suit and COOL SHIRT SYSTEMS. All MEDIUM SIZE.
PRICE DROP WAS $1,300 IS NOW $1,250

Attention CLUB RACER or TRACK ADDICT - UNBELIEVABLE PACKAGE DEAL. DON'T WASTE YOUR MONEY ON NEW EXPENSIVE EQUIPMENT! BUY MY LIKE-NEW ITEMS AND SAVE BIG. HANS Sport II, OMP Nomex Gloves, OMP Re-ACT Pro Racing Suit, and COOL SHIRT SYSTEMS. All of these items were gently used. The Pro Racing Suit (Medium) and Cool Shirt Systems (Medium) were used in only 3 races, both are like new. The HANS Sport II is a must for racing or track time, excellent condition. OMP Nomex Gloves, used a dozen or so times, excellent condition. The OMP Re-ACT suit alone cost over $1,300 new.

REASON FOR SALE. I'm into Cycling now and have sold all my cars.”

THANK YOU FOR LOOKING.

I'll be happy to send pictures.

DON'T WASTE YOUR MONEY ON NEW EXPENSIVE EQUIPMENT! BUY MY LIKE-NEW ITEMS AND SAVE.

The cost of Club Racing and HPDE Schools is very expensive, even when you are on a tight budget and watching every penny. Track time, registration fees, insurance, tires, brake pads, gas, hotels, food and with countless other expenses, you need to save money wherever you can. Start here and put your savings towards a new set of brake pads or rain
tires.

1. The Hans Sport 2 Device, MEDIUM, offers all the same safety performance as the other Hans Devices, but features an all new rounded collar. The new design not only saves on weight, but allows for easier entry and exit in many smaller, tighter vehicles, and has a flatter profile for compatibility with any racing seat. Constructed from an injection molded super structural carbon fiber, the Hans Sport II is available with a 20-degree layback, in Medium or Large sizes. All Sport 2 models use the Sliding-style tether for great visibility (with no loss of protection). The Sport II HANS Device features the same molded structural carbon fiber construction as the extremely popular Sport series, but with a lower, rounded backboard for easier exit through narrow window openings. The smaller backboard makes it slightly lighter than the Sport, but still a little heavier than the Pro (though it is still lighter than most helmets). Includes the Vision Advantage Plus sliding tethers with QC loops at the ends, black contour padding. SFI 38.1 approved.

2. OMP Pro Racing Fire Resistant Gloves, Size MEDIUM / 10

Resistant and comfortable fireproofed gloves with suede leather on palm and fingers.

· Palm with silicon inserts to better the grip.

· Excellent quality/price ratio.

· Straight cut design and with elastic band on the wrist.

· Inner seams.

· Leather and silicon inserts for maximum grip and resistance

· Additional silicon inserts on the palm for better grip

3. The OMP Re-ACT , Size MEDIUM, is a professional level ultralight suit with an average weight of 280g/m². Developed directly from OMP's Formula 1 Experience.

Professional suit, light and durable, with large and improved breathable areas.

Excellent quality / lightness / resistance / comfort / price ratio

Full 360° arm bellows
Internal pockets
Flat sewn seams
Shaped collar with inner soft knitted NOMEX® material and pre-curved sleeves for maximum comfort
Floating arms with elastic bellows. Full 360° arm bellows
Knit lower back bellow
Dry System 3D breathable material
Ultra-flat anti-rubbing seams
Hips and Lumbar inserts made of soft knitted fabric
Homologation: FIA 8856-2000
3 layers
Color: Blue
Size: M (USA), 54 (European)
OMP Zippered Suit Bag

4. COOL SHIRT - Longsleeve Firewear, Size MEDIUM

SFI 3.3 Approved Firewear fire-retardant fabric is different from Nomex in that it emits a non-combustible gas when exposed to flame. This gas smothers the flame much like a fire extinguisher. It is blended with Cotton.
Last edited by pstephanny29 on Mon Jun 12, 2017 12:27 pm, edited 2 times in total.

RealM3E30

Re: HANS Sport II, OMP Gloves, OMP Pro Racing Suit, Cool Shi

Post by RealM3E30 »

I would be interested in the suit only if it were not soiled in a "Oh Sh%$" moment ? 8)
91 E30 M//3 GQ
88 E30 M//3 TR
07 E91 328XIT
12 E70 X5D
16 F31 MSport Wagon
71 2002 Vintage Race Car

dngo

Post by dngo »

Sent you a PM.

Thanks,
Dave
'15 MCR P90D <- the stealthy daily
'98 TiAg M3/4 <- the Bus

pstephanny29

Post by pstephanny29 »

No pucker moments. Perfect condition. $599.

dngo

Post by dngo »

How much for just the HANS? Where are you located?

Thanks,
Dave
'15 MCR P90D <- the stealthy daily
'98 TiAg M3/4 <- the Bus

pstephanny29

Post by pstephanny29 »

$349 for the Hans. I'm in NYC, Manhattan.