WTB: E92 Hood (Pre-LCI)

Just strip out a track car? Looking to restore an old bimmer? Check out these listings.
Allison

WTB: E92 Hood (Pre-LCI)

Post by Allison »

Hi all,

Perhaps you have an e92 pre-LCI hood lying around and collecting dust (bonus points if it's Montego Blue). Maybe you find yourself wondering "What am I going to do with this thing?" If this sounds like you, please send me a message!

Thanks,
Allison
2009 e92 328i xDrive - Montego Blue
1995 e3(?) 325ti - Alaska Blue

NeilE30

Re: WTB: E92 Hood (Pre-LCI)

Post by NeilE30 »

Hi Allison,

What happened to your hood? I'm sure you've tried craigslist, there are also some auto dismantlers that advertise in the Roundel.

Neil

Allison

Post by Allison »

Hey Neil,

I have a dent above the passenger side headlight that drives me crazy. I've been keeping an eye out on Craigslist, and it doesn't hurt to post here as well.

How many miles do you have on your car now? I left a comment on the e90 long term post, I'd be curious to know how your car is holding up. Ron too!

-Allison
2009 e92 328i xDrive - Montego Blue
1995 e3(?) 325ti - Alaska Blue

NeilE30

Post by NeilE30 »

Hi Allison,

I saw your post about the long range issues, I am approaching 198,000 miles. I only put on about 10,000 miles since buying it 2 years ago, I didn't take any road trips with it this past year for obvious reasons. The car is holding up well although I seem to have some electronic gremlins that I would like to straighten out in the spring time, hopefully after Mr. Biden sends me another stimulus check! I did have an issue with a RFT this past week, now I know why everyone hates them.

Neil