2002 and 320i parts for sale

Just strip out a track car? Looking to restore an old bimmer? Check out these listings.
LilVic20

2002 and 320i parts for sale

Post by LilVic20 »

Hey, it's time to purge all of the 2002 and 320i parts I've been squirreling away since the early 90s. Many of the low-need items are being tossed out (please refer to my other post). However, I do have some other items that may be more interesting:

- 2002 round tail lights, red and white colours only
- 2002 large front turn signals
- 2002 side grills, both plastic and metal
- Pair of 2002 door handles

- 320i tail light assemblies, both early and late styles
- 320i front turn signals
- Complete 320i grills
- 320i hoods, trunks, and doors (these may get tossed soon...)

I'm willing to let most of this go for cheap, just to get rid of some clutter. Please note that I would not describe any of these items as "mint" or "like-new" condition. I had removed them from parts cars and my own cars, and they were kept as spares. I only need my E30 and E36 parts now, thus the present "out with the old" cleaning.

Also, I have two 320i 5-speeds available, one 80-82 style (large) and one 83 style (smaller). Since my 2002 is gone, I won't be needing these anymore, either.

Should anyone be interested, please feel free to send an email to VML_ino@yahoo.com. Since most of these parts are small, I could arrange to meet you just about anywhere in Hunterdon county to central and north-east Jersey.

Take care,

-Vic Jr.