CHEAP 2006 BMW 325i E90 w/ Rare Sport Package AT Maintained

Selling a BMW? Looking for one? This is the place for you.
SkysTheLimit

CHEAP 2006 BMW 325i E90 w/ Rare Sport Package AT Maintained

Post by SkysTheLimit »

KBB/NADA $8900
Original Asking $8450
I am very serious about selling this.
PRICE: $7800 absolutely firm, first come first serve MUST BUY before Christmas.

*Cheapest E90 w/o 150k+ or rebuilt title/serious needs on the forum...clean title in hand, car is ready to go. No accidents.*
NADA/KBB Value $8,900.

Up for sale is my 2006 BMW 325i Sedan 4-door (E90). Car is loaded with most available options including 6 speed automatic Steptronic transmission. 134xxx miles. Never been in an accident, clean title, and well maintained. Never abused. 100% reliable, ready to drive for years to come. Bridgestone Blizzaks on alloy wheels mounted - all set for Winter 2015. Motivated seller, serious buyers only. Located in Northern NJ or Central NJ.

3.0L N52 engine, shared w/ 330i.

It is Jet Black over Beige Dakota Leather and poplar wood trim. Rare option combo includes
-Premium Package
-Sport Package
-6-speed Automatic transmission w/ sport and shiftable mode
-Adaptive Bi-Xenon Headlights *no errors*

Has all the creature comforts...leather, full power everything, memory/fully adjustable seats, double lumbar, sunroof, adaptive bi-xenons/fogs/angel eyes, stiffer sport springs/shocks/sway bars, sport seats/steering wheel, 10 speaker sound system, aux, etc.

The car is in good condition overall. Pictures speak for themselves. Minor dings/scratches that you may expect (black hides nothing). Interior in nice shape. All panels are original and have never been replaced. . .car has never been in an accident!!!

Exceptionally well maintained at BMW dealer for its life. I have maintenance records. Routine oil changes, full cooling system/water pump, alternator, valve cover gasket and full front brakes including rotors and Bosch euro pads done recently. Literally the only thing car will need in the near future is a wheel bearing - planned to do but did not have time for. *I have the new bearing itself and will include with sale* Recently passed NJ inspection and will be good until June 2016, no check engine lights.

Driven 100 miles daily with zero issues - starts up every time, drives perfectly, and gets me 26-28 MPG+ with Route 1 traffic. I get a 450+ mile range with every tank. All functions on the car work (radio, speakers, lights, one-touch windows, sunroof, locks, etc. A/C blows extremely cold, heat gets extremely hot, both operate quickly and efficiently.) Car is very responsive, precise, and fun to drive. Certainly makes your daily commute or weekend trip wonderful and carries a good image wherever you go.

Feel free to PM with any questions, I will be happy to answer. ***Serious buyers only with cash in hand. No trades, no tire kickers, no joyriders. I don't have time to waste and I don't want to waste your time either. Will IGNORE lowballs*** Have many people who can vouch for me on E46F and M3Forums.

:dance:

SkysTheLimit

Re: CHEAP 2006 BMW 325i E90 w/ Rare Sport Package AT Maintai

Post by SkysTheLimit »

Bump, HUGE PRICE DROP, must buy before Christmas.

Someone pick this up for a steal. Must sell.

SkysTheLimit

Post by SkysTheLimit »

No one in NJ is looking for an E90, at the price of an E46? Find that hard to believe...

jager911

Post by jager911 »

I may be interested, need a reliable car for daughter. Does it come with another set of wheels/summer tires as well?
2007 550i 6MT
2000 540i 6MT
1995 Porsche 911
1974 Porsche 911 for track

SkysTheLimit

Post by SkysTheLimit »

Yeah, can do that in a couple different ways:

I have a brand new set of Hankook V12 Evo summer tires for the wheels that come with the car, can include for additional $200

I also have a set of 18" wheels I ran the car with that also has summer tires, could include those at an additional cost.

Let me know if you'd like to see it!