FS: 1983 E21 320i (S variant) Project Car - Must Go!

Selling a BMW? Looking for one? This is the place for you.
vazqued2

FS: 1983 E21 320i (S variant) Project Car - Must Go!

Post by vazqued2 »

Offering my 320i 4spd manual for sale. Purchased in 2008 when I was single as a project car. Wife happened, 2 kids happened, house happened. The car is now sitting in my parents' driveway being neglected and they need the space back. It's been stored under a car cover for several years.

As much as it pains me to admit, I know that with a newborn and a 2 year-old, there's no way I will have time to devote to its restoration and I want it to go to someone who will take the time to restore it properly.

The mileage is unknown; going off memory, the odometer showed <100k miles when I bought it, but I don't trust it. That said, the car is in decent shape. Currently not running, but did run when purchased although the battery wouldn't hold a charge. There is an electrical gremlin that needs to be chased down that results in a slow battery drain. Fuel injection system could use a good tuning. Includes miscellaneous manuals and spare parts.

Purchased for around $2000, looking to unload for first $700. Please note that you'll need a trailer or flatbed to transport.

Photos below were taken when first purchased, current condition may not match the photos.

ImageImage
2010 Subaru WRX
1983 320i

320iJT

Post by 320iJT »

Can you send me your phone number? I can't resist buying e21's.
~ JT Burkard ~
Brick, NJ
1977 320i

320iJT

Post by 320iJT »

Do you have a phone number I can contact you at? I haven't received a response from my post or PM. Thanks.
~ JT Burkard ~
Brick, NJ
1977 320i