need bumper cover work for an X3

florian

need bumper cover work for an X3

Post by florian »

Hi,

my X3 has been hit while parked, I need the plastic bumper cover to be replaced. Can somebody please reccommend a good body shop where I can get this fixed ?

Thank you,
Florian

dngo

Post by dngo »

Where are you located?

Best work I've had done (and unfortunately I've had a lot) was at Holmdel Auto Body in Holmdel and Collex Collision in Red Bank. My M3 is actually at Collex now.

Dave

E30Andy

Post by E30Andy »

If you're up north, the best shop I know of is United Collision of Fairlawn. They straightened the frame on my old E30. http://www.unitedcollision.com/

I live in central Jersey and if something happens to one of our cars, we usually take it to Flower Hill Collision of Frenchtown. They do Excellent work, http://www.flowerhillcollision.com/

mderienzo

Post by mderienzo »

I have seen and been impressed by work done by Paul Miller BMW's body shop. Don't know price differences, etc, but at least you'll know what you're getting.

I know several area BMW dealerships that use Dave's on 202/31 South in Flemington (908) 788-3820. I have seen their work on older BMWs (E28s & E30s) and would recommend them also.

kbsilver

I've used JMK in Springfield

Post by kbsilver »

I've used JMK in Springfield. I think they are the only BMW certifed body shop in NJ. Had over $3K in damage from a hit and run (my car was parked), and I cannot tell it was ever worked on. If you go there the body shop is a separate building way behind the showroom.

taxwoman

Post by taxwoman »

I don't know where you're located, but I had my car at Princeton BMW, to replace my rear bumper ( I was hit while sitting at a red light), and they did a good job.

mderienzo

Post by mderienzo »

I've used JMK in Springfield. I think they are the only BMW certifed body shop in NJ.
Paul Miller is a BMW Certified body shop (the only one in North Jersey according to their web site). Of course, being from Princeton, JMK in Springfield is North Jersey to me :)