Jewel of a find!

Anything that doesn't fit in other forums goes here.
MrLiou168

Jewel of a find!

Post by MrLiou168 »

I am fairly new to central NJ and the track car needed an alignment, so on a recommendation from a fellow CCA member I went to see a shop in the New Brunswick area called Supertool Automotive. Funny name for us younger folks, eh? In the end, and as a former shop owner and engineer, there are now TWO people who are allowed to put their hands in my car. George, the owner, is a former 2-wheel racer and a fanatic for precision. He has the latest Hunter rack and tire mounting and balancing equipment that can mount even R-comps in a pinch. $90 for a very thorough alignment on my E36 M3 and all final figures are within my spec with a maximum error of 0.02 degrees and steer ahead and thrust angle figures of 0.00.

I have since brought George my street cars for the same excellent service, and each time he lays clean towels on the seats and weighs the cars as BMW specifies (something the dealer doesn't even do).

I cannot recommend George highly enough - he is more of an engineer than a master mechanic and I figured I would share this jewel of a small shop with y'all. He is located right off Route 27. Feel free to email me for my alignment sheets.