We're hiring - Looking for Medical Device Quality Engineers

Anything that doesn't fit in other forums goes here.
vazqued2

We're hiring - Looking for Medical Device Quality Engineers

Post by vazqued2 »

Hey guys,

My company has 6 open spots in our Quality Engineering dept. We're hurting for talent, so I figured there's no harm in posting the job description in here.

I work for a large Medical Device Manufacturer which offers relocation for a new hire, as well as a very competitive salary and benefits package. Check out the description below and let me know if you're interested.

Description

The Senior Quality Engineer supports new product development and product maintenance through the application of Quality engineering skills. This person will handle multiple projects and tasks, from product inception through product launch and maintenance. Additionally, they will play an active role in the processes to ensure products meet quality standards consistent with both Corporate and unit policies, while meeting all design control and other regulatory requirements and will represent Quality on project teams for both Design and Manufacturing. This role also supports plant activities in process validation, process capability issues and customer issues, initiates corrective and preventive action, with an eye to increased capability and customer satisfaction and supports Quality System implementation.

Qualifications

* Minimum Bachelor's Degree in Engineering is required.
* 5-7 years experience in Quality Engineering is required.
* A minimum of 10 years engineering experience in the medical device or pharmaceutical industry is desirable.
* Certified Quality Engineer (CQE), Certified Quality Auditor (CQA) and/or Regulatory Assurance Certification (RAC) or Six Sigma certification are desirable.
2010 Subaru WRX
1983 320i