Hey everyone - new BMWCCA member here

Anything that doesn't fit in other forums goes here.
Idz21

Hey everyone - new BMWCCA member here

Post by Idz21 »

Just wanted to introduce myself to everyone.

Name's Pete, and I recently picked up a new '05 M3 w/ the ZCP package. Interlagos Blue on Ecru with SMG, Xenons, Heated Seats and Nav.

I took Performance Center delivery in SC - so I have a bunch of pics of the car. Let me know if you're interested in seeing them :)
IIIM3 ZCP - Interlagos Blue on Ecru - Options {SMG-NAV-HFS-XHL-PDC}

kbsilver

Welcome to the Club

Post by kbsilver »

Welcome to the Club. Hope you're coming to the Club Meetings. There is a special one next week on the 10th with Will Turner as speaker. Don't need pictures of your car, just bring the real thing to the meeting!

Hope to see you there...

taxwoman

Post by taxwoman »

I can't make it to the meeting, I'd like to see a picture. Unfortunately, everybody decided parties, and meetings have to be on the 10th of Feb. I already committed to a party.

Idz21

Post by Idz21 »

Here's a few shots:

Interior Shots

Front Wheel (I got the Michelins :D)

Rear Wheel

Under the hood shots

Got her with 3 miles on the odo :thumbsup:

Some more exterior shots

Me and my friend Paul with the M3 (I'm the one on the right)

Here's are two pretty cool motion shots that my friend took, from his M3, on our way to NJ:

And here's a shot of my friens Silver Grey ZCP M3, mine and a gentleman we met on the way up:

taxwoman

Post by taxwoman »

Great pictures, good luck with your new car. From the front it almost looks like mine. I have a 2004 330 with the performance package. I just want to point out one thing to you: I see you got a bra for your car, that will leave a mark on the front, I wonder if you knew that. I also have the same alcantra stirring wheel, and after only owning the car for 5 months, I noticed the left side is wearing, I guess because I use it more, since mine is a manual 6 speed stickshift.

Idz21

Post by Idz21 »

taxwoman wrote:Great pictures, good luck with your new car. From the front it almost looks like mine. I have a 2004 330 with the performance package. I just want to point out one thing to you: I see you got a bra for your car, that will leave a mark on the front, I wonder if you knew that. I also have the same alcantra stirring wheel, and after only owning the car for 5 months, I noticed the left side is wearing, I guess because I use it more, since mine is a manual 6 speed stickshift.
Thanks 8)

I put the bra on for the long trip from SC to NJ, but it's now off. I'm only going to use it for long trips - though I hate the fact that I have these two velcro pieces taped to the inner side of my fenders (right where on the hood line).

I was aware that the alcantara wheel is going to wear, but it's still cool :) I'm hoping that it'll be under warranty :?: