DE plans for 2017

Come here to discuss anything on the topic of our highly regarded Driver School program.
afadeev

DE plans for 2017

Post by afadeev »

Do we have NJ chapter's DE school pricing available for sharing?

I've starting planning my 2017 DE schedule, and it would be good to know what the NJ chapter's offerings are.
I see msreg.com posting from many chapters, but all of NJ BMWCCA ones have "$TBA Registration Fee" listed here:
http://njbmwcca.motorsportreg.com/

???

Last year, GVC, CVC, NY, and National Capital (as well as Audi club and PCA) chapters all had events at the same tracks as we did, but virtually always at a lower price point.

Please say we are planning to be price-competitive this year?!

Thanks,
Alex

jwhite

Re: DE plans for 2017

Post by jwhite »

Alex,

We will have pricing up soon. There are a number of variables that enter into pricing including rental rates on the day and how many cars are put into each run group. Rental rates for all the tracks we run have gone up this year. GVC only runs at Watkins Glen so there is no comparison there. PCA often runs 5 run groups and we run 4 - the implications for track time/run group are obvious. I won't comment on the other chapters/organizations except to say that we favor smaller run groups so that students don't get frustrated with "trains" and can gain the full benefit of their track experience. We believe this provides maximum value to the students but it does have a cost.

I will put an announcement here when we have prices set and registration open and we will do email blasts. Hope you can make it to one of our events this year.

Jeff