**READ ME** if you stayed at comfort suites for shenandoah

Come here to discuss anything on the topic of our highly regarded Driver School program.
alexsti

**READ ME** if you stayed at comfort suites for shenandoah

Post by alexsti »

Just a heads up to anyone who stayed at the comfort suites in WV, I noticed a couple red itchy bumps when I got back, initially I thought I was bit by something out in the paddock since I was scratching a couple spots while I was out there.

On closer inspection these aren't mosquito or fly bites and from the looks of it very possible they are bedbug bites. I woke up this morning and noticed a couple more, hopefully these are still from the previous bites at the hotel as I read it can take anywhere from 1 hr to 1 week to show up and not something I brought with me.

Everyone who stayed there might want to take precaution with your luggage and clothing that you brought with you, especially if you had same itchy bumps.

I won't be taking any chances and all my clothing and current bedding is going into the laundry and threw my bags outside and plan to hose them down and wet vacuuming everything.

backdoc

Post by backdoc »

That sucks man.
Just an FYI, bed bugs need to be frozen or basically cooked @ 140 degrees for a couple hours. Tough buggers to get rid of.
Good luck.

RealM3E30

Bugs

Post by RealM3E30 »

Everyone busts me for stayin at the TowneHouse, no bedbugs, even they don't want to stay there !!! R 8)

kishg

Post by kishg »

that's all part of the WV experience, don't sweat it :)

colin

Post by colin »

Bedbugs don't bite Jawas. Don't like the flavor. Kinda like week-old bacon.

kishg

Post by kishg »

nah, they can't get inside the sandcrawler..