Roll call: Who's going to Summit for the Club race/school?

Come here to discuss anything on the topic of our highly regarded Driver School program.
E30M3SM

Roll call: Who's going to Summit for the Club race/school?

Post by E30M3SM »

I will be there on Sunday only as I have to work on Sat.

Gerry

kishg

Post by kishg »

gerry, unfortunately not this year as i will be on vacation in sri lanka. you guys have fun!

jnscaldwell

Post by jnscaldwell »

I'll be there! Can't wait.

Jeff C.
17 F15 X5 40e
17 F25 X3 28i MSport
11 E92 M3 ZCP
04 E46 325cic
93 E36 325is - JS #172
12 Ford F350 King Ranch dually

E30M3SM

Post by E30M3SM »

Kish: Have a good time. I imagine the food there will be better than at MV.

Jeff: I may bring my spec miata as I have had it on the track all year.

jwhite

Post by jwhite »

Gerry,

That would be great. Please also do us a favor and beat the bushes in your neck of the woods for both school and race participants. The event is undersubscribed for the first time ever. James Clay and his guys from Bimmerworld will be there as well helping with the Club Racing school. This will be a great event. Come over to the track (and bring your kids) for the BBQ on Sat.

Jeff

E30M3SM

Post by E30M3SM »

Jeff: I have already posted on it at the NCC forum. I will bump the thread later today.

Not sure if I can come up Sat for the BBQ. If they are having kid Karting on Sat afternoon then I will make the drive up Sat after work with the kids.

As for my prior post I meant to say I have NOT had my spec miata on track all year due to snowplow damage courtesy of Mont county snow plows. The miata is fixed now on my nickel.

kishg

Post by kishg »

gerry, you drive your spec miata in the winter? i knew you were crazy but this is pushing it :P

rpob5t

Post by rpob5t »

Still working like hell to get the E30 running; She finally fired up this evening for the first time in 11 months so that was a huge positive :D . I still have to hook a bunch of crap up and run the exhaust if I can wrap 95% of this up tommorow I should be there (and possibly one more; as I owe my father a DS as labor payment for assisting with 2 motors on this car now :shock: ); probably going to be registering at the deadline...
Greg
04 mini cooper S -daily driver / 87 325is weekend track toy

kishg

Post by kishg »

greg,

-kish

E30M3SM

Post by E30M3SM »

Kish: The SM was parked on the side of the road under a car cover when it's LR wheel was struck twice not just once by a snow plow. Killed a beautiful Panasport, knocked off the alignment, bent suspension pieces and tweaked the rear sub-frame.

Yes, I am crazy as I drive it in Dec and in heavy rains on smooth Toyo RA-1's. You must L foot brake when turning in the rain on slicks.

I am thinking about selling it since I rarely drive it anymore. The E30 is so much more fun, except on the Shenandoah circuit.

I am thinking about getting a square set-up of 4 track 18" wheels shod with Toyo RA-1's for my E46 M3. That should cure most of the understeer caused by the stock staggered wheels F/R.

staianoa

SPR...

Post by staianoa »

I'll be there with my E30! I had a BLAST at WGI. I'm fully converted!